Sunday 13 September 2015

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

So yet again I spent a bit of time in Bournemouth just relaxing and reflecting at the end of the summer. As per usual I really didn't do much while I was in Bournemouth, miniature golf was essential of course, along with a spot of shopping and a beach walk. I did however, take a few pictures which may look familiar to photos included in my A Week By The Sea post from last year aha!
 
The walk down to Boscombe Chine for miniature golf:
 

 
Spot my mum and dad haha...
 
 


Walking along the beach:


Honeycomb ice cream was necessary!





When we were nearly back out our apartment we stumbled across these stunning Cath Kidston Beach Huts. They're part of a summer campaign Cath Kidston are doing which you can read more about here. My favourite has to be the cloud print!

And that is all of my favourite pictures out of the ones I took. I can't wait to go back to Bournemouth- it's definitely not the most exciting holiday but it's one that I truly love for it's shear simplicity and I'm always happiest by the sea!!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment