Saturday 5 September 2015

Back To School Haul 2015

So as you might remember from my previous post, I returned to school on Thursday. Last year I did a Back To School Haul and it is one of my most popular posts so I thought I'd share with you what I bought for going back to school this year.


I didn't really need to buy very much stationery this year as I've got quite a lot left over but there were a few bits I needed to pick up. So first up are the basic essentials: paper and folders. I got my folders before the summer because we needed them to start A2 work. I picked out three from Sainsbury's and they were only about £2 each. When I was looking they had loads to choose from, all of which were quite pretty! And I bought three A4 Wide Ruled refill Pad's from WHSmith. I got 80gsm because I find this doesn't allow your writing to emboss the page below, which for some reason really bothers me!!

Also from WHSmith I repurchased the clear hole re-inforcers. I didn't think I'd stick at using these last year, but guess what I did! They've transformed my folder hygiene. At the end of last year I was feeling very smug when everyone's pages were falling out and mine were nice and secure.

One of my favourite purchases is the little green hole punch. It fits into any folder and lets you line up your paper perfectly. When using folders for every subject a hole punch is essential and the fact that this is slim enough to slide into my pencil case makes me unbelievably happy!! I got this from Wilkinson's for just 80p- so knock yourself out and buy one for each folder if you fancy.

I made a trip to Staples in order to pick up one thing in particular. Oh yes... it's the return of my Post-it tabs. They're just so cute and useful, and one of the best inventions ever in my opinion. I literally love them- I do. So much in fact I actually bought five packets. I know, I'm obsessed :)

During my trip to Staples I also got some Pink Tack, pink paper clips and a few pens (a pink one of course).

Lastly, and also from WHSmith's, my mummy kindly bought me this pink academic weekly planner. My school provides us with planners but they are tiny and I wanted somewhere to be able to keep everything in one space. So I can add homework in here as well as planned blog posts and trips to keep me on top of everything. at £9.99 I thought that was not bad for a good quality planner, and I've already been using it!


So that is everything I bought other than my school bag, which I haven't photographed but you can have a look here if you're interested. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you're going back to school this week I hope it isn't too dreadful!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment