I'd like to start off by saying a big thank you to ParagonDaisies! She's nominated me for The Liebster Award. She has a fabulous fashion and lifestyle blog, and let me tell you she has some great posts so go and check her out!
For those of you that don't know The Liebster Award is a blogger award for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and is a great way to build the blogging community allowing people to get to know bloggers more! Here are the rules of The Liebster Award:
1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
3. After completing the questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
And here are my answers to ParagonDaisies questions:
1. Where would you like to travel to and why?
I would love to travel to Australia! I've wanted to visit for as long as I can remember and one day my friend Ellen and I plan to live there ;) Hopefully after my A Levels I plan to take a gap year and travel loads, Australia is top of my list! I think there is so much to see and do in Australia. I can shop, sunbathe and experience culture. Also I love water sports and I can't think of anywhere better to do water sports than a gorgeous Australian beach!
2. What are your top 5 beauty brands?
Okay, this is a tricky one for me...
1.Maybelline- Affordable and fab quality
2.Rimmel- Also affordable and very good quality
3.Estee Lauder- Luxurious in packaging and quality
4.Benefit- I'm a sucker for their packaging and cute names
5.Revlon- Affordable and long lasting
3. Where do you get your style inspiration?
Honestly it's mainly Pintrest! I waste hours on there looking at allsorts. Feel free to follow my Pintrest Fashion Board here. Other than that I think I'm inspired by my friends style a lot and they encourage me to try stuff I wouldn't even think of. All of my friends have great style-particular shout out to Becca and Imogen ;)
4. If you could live anyone's life for 24 hours, who would it be and why?
I love this question! Some people may think this is a boring choice but I would live the Queen's life. I adore the royal family and particularly the Queen! Although I love her I don't actually know much about what she does apart from attending various events so I would be really interested to find out more.
5. Who are your favourite bloggers?
My favourite bloggers at the moment are Milk Bubble Tea, Mammaful Zo, Sprinkle of Glitter and Lady Smart. There are so many blogs I love but I'm the sort of person who goes through phases and my favourites change all the time.
6. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog once I'd finished my GCSE exams. I decided it would be a good way to make sure I don't waste my summer as I know so many people do! Also it means me and my friends can look back at all the fun things we've done together and this way we'll never forget, cheesy I know!
7. What future blog post ideas do you have in mind?
More of my summer adventures!! I've got some really exciting things coming up in August that I can't wait to share. And I'm thinking in September I could do a few back to school posts.
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10 years time? That would make me 26. I honestly don't know. I'm still debating the whole university idea so this could vary a lot! If I have gone to university... working in my subject area. Either way I want to be happy in my job and building a career. Hopefully I will have moved out but still living in my local area (I'm a home girl!). I also want my own dog!
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
I'm not really one for celebrity crushes! But if I have to pick... Theo James?? I only heard of him through Divergent, but he is rather nice :P
10. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Oooo I've had a few of these I'm not going to lie!! The first one that comes to mind is a PE related one. I've always loved PE and I like to think I'm quite good at it so I tend to get very involved. Anyway I think I was in year nine and we were practising our sprint starts and finishes in the school sports hall. Anyway you know how your meant to push your chest forward in a sprint finish? Well I completely threw my whole head and chest forward while still sprinting very quickly. This resulted in me falling head first and doing a penguin slide half way across the sports hall!! I was able to laugh about it and still do with my friends, however the really embarrassing past was I actually got a friction burn on my PE skirt as well as cutting my knees, elbows and hips :/ There's also a certain cinema incident that I could share, but I'll save that one for now!
11. How have you spent your day today? / How will you spend your day today?
Today I began my morning by writing the majority of this post! After having some lunch I went to my friends house to get some summer homework out of the way (how cruel?!). Once that was done we had a good old chat followed by a Gossip Girl sesh! I'm now finishing this post and about to watch tonight's episode of Big Brother!
Questions for my nominees:
1. What was your favourite holiday?
2. What blog post of your own are you most proud of?
3. What's your guilty pleasure and why is it guilty?
4. Do you spend or save?
5. What's your favourite season?
6. If you could only buy clothes from one shop, what would it be?
7. Who can you not live without? (Humans only I'm afraid!)
8. What's your go to lipstick?
9. Have you broken any bones? (Please share the good stories!)
10. What's your favourite flower?
11. What's your best memory with your best friend(s)?