Wednesday 24 December 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Happy Christmas Eve! Tomorrow is the big day, and although I didn't think I would be, I'm actually ready! I've finished work until the new year, all of my presents are wrapped, my nails are painted, I've had a lovely lush bubble bath, enjoyed a little fish and chip dinner, and am now sat in bed with my laptop having a Gossip Girl sesh...bliss :)

Tomorrow I will wake up nice and early with my brothers and drag my parents down stairs to see what 'Santa' has brought, it never gets old! I haven't been feeling that Christmassy until today and now I honestly can't wait to wake up tomorrow.

I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas, I hope you have a lovely day whatever you're doing.

Goodnight. Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment