Sunday 21 December 2014

A Festive Room Tour

For today's Christmassy post I thought I'd do an updated room tour, showing you all the Christmas decorations I have in my bedroom.


 



I got these teddy decorations from Harrods when I was 9 during my very first visit to Harrods! They're so sweet and I hang them up around my room every Christmas. They originally came in a set of four but I can't find the fourth! I suspect my cat has pinched it as he can't help but throw himself at them ;) The snowflake was also from Harrods during my first visit. I just LOVE how glittery it is!!



My little pink tree was from Sainsbury's a few years ago and it just sits on my desk. All of the decorations were from Poundland I think, because to be honest I don't take this tree to seriously- it's just a bit of fun!!


My snowflake blanket was from Primark and I think it was only £4.50!! It is unbelievably snuggly and I really like how well the grey goes with my dusty pink bedroom. I honestly think I will use this blanket all year round because it looks nice and is oh so practical :)


I'm not entirely sure what I should call this little Santa decoration? My Granny bought it for me when I was quite little from a local garden centre, and it just adds a bit of festivity to my bedside table.


My grumpy looking teddy bear is from a little village gift shop in the French Alps where I go skiing. He is far too cute in my opinion with his little Christmas hoodie! And he is accompanied by a Christmas hot water bottle. This pair sit on the armchair in the corner of my room.



I have strung up this string of star beads along my windowsill with blutack. I think they are very subtle and pretty. My mum gave these to me years ago and I have no clue where they were from, but I'm sure you can get similar things anywhere!




I am very lucky and this year I've been spoilt with two advent calendars!! The pink felt one I've used for as long as I can remember and my mum fills up all the little pouches with chocolates. The other is a Frozen one she bought me from Marks and Spencer! And like most of you I'm sure, I open my calendars as soon as I wake up in the morning!

So that is all the Christmassy things I have in my room. It's only four more sleeps now and I literally can't wait for the big day to arrive!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment