Friday 7 August 2015

Wicked The Musical

On Wednesday my mum and I headed up to London to go and see Wicked. I've already seen it however my mum hasn't and she doesn't get to go to see lots of West End shows like I do, so it was a nice treat!

Source
 
We made it a proper day out with lunch and shopping before going to the Apollo Theatre for the show. Considering we only bought our tickets a few days before, our seats were really good- near the front of the dress circle.

A blurry pic of the stage!
 
I love the story of Wicked so much because it has lovely themes within it such as friendship, and it is portrayed so magically. The costumes, the lighting and of course the music! Everything together makes it an experience to remember. I loved the show more than I remembered and my mum said it was brilliant and she really enjoyed it! Once you've seen the show you can understand why it is so hyped and has won so many awards- it really does deserve it! I don't want to say too much about the storyline of Wicked in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, but I'm sure almost everyone has.

So if you're one of the people that haven't seen Wicked... I really recommend it! We got our tickets from this site, and when we were looking there were lots of cheap tickets available at late notice for a range of shows.

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment