Saturday 14 June 2014

Welcome to Just Jen!


Welcome to my new blog 'Just Jen'. I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while now but have always put of the idea. But considering I sat my final GCSE exam yesterday I decided I might as well give it a go?
 If you’re wondering my exam was maths... What a good way to end, eh?

Considering that was my last exam, I’m now officially on my 12 week summer holiday before I begin my A Levels in September. I have loads of exciting things coming up this summer with my friends and family and I’d love to be able to remember it using this blog.

On this little space of my own I’m going to post little snippets of what I’m up to/loving, as often as possible, so be sure to stay tuned!!

See you soon

Love Jen x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment