Saturday 21 June 2014

A Trip To Box Hill

On the day of my last exam my friends and I made a spontaneous trip to Box Hill. As we don't live too far away from Box Hill we decided it would be a good idea to go for a picnic.

After a manic time getting our train tickets we arrived and wandered up to a quiet spot where we set up camp.


The Stepping Stones


Our picnic

After we had stuffed ourselves with delicious treats, we ventured a little further and found a rope swing...

Unfortunately I didn't bring my bikini so I wasn't too keen to have a go, however it looked like so much fun! We plan to go again and I will definitely have my bikini at the ready!

The Rope Swing

I loved being able to explore an area I've been to before and finding surprises like the rope swing that I've never seen. I can't wait to visit Box Hill again but I think we'll have to wait until the sun returns!


2 comments:

  1. Such a nice post dear!xx
    Would you mind checking my blog out,and following if you like it?
    That would mean so much to me!
    Keep in touch ,love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! Followed, your blog is beautiful! xoxo

      Delete